◃◃114▹▹

◃◃ Memory #17 ▹▹

Qian Kun

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

I decided to go for a walk in the city, but I unexpectedly found Kun walking alone down the sidewalk ahead of me.

I ran up to him to catch up.

"Hey Kun-hyung! Where are you going?!"

He turned around with an emotionless expression.

"Oh. Hi Renjunie. I'm just on my way to get some coffee. Did you want to join me?"

I eagerly nodded, and he led the way.

It only took us a couple minutes to get to the café, but he didn't say a single word in that time.

He ordered coffee, while I ordered a tea.

After we completed our order and paid for the drinks, we sat at a table and waited for the drinks to come.

But, Kun still hasn't said anything else, and he looks upset.

"Hyung? Are you alright?"

"Why do you ask?"

He finally looked at me.

"You just don't seem like yourself..."

He stayed silent, and averted his gaze back out of the window.

I gently held his hand to get his attention, and he seemed alerted by my sudden action.

"Please talk about it hyung... I don't like seeing you upset, and I would hate for something to happen to you if you keep holding in your feelings..."

He looked like he wanted to resist, but he finally gave in with a sigh of defeat.

"I hate myself Renjun..., a lot..."

"Huh??? How come???"

"These powers..., they're just so...abnormal..."

"But, your powers are really cool hyung. I think they're very unique~, and-"

"You know it too, don't you?"