▹78◃

"Took you long enough Joonie~"

Jin chuckled, hugging him tightly.

"You guys were here this whole time...?"

"You were the one who said to always meet back here if any of us got lost"

Yoongi retaliated with an amused smirk.

"We searched for you with the tracker everyday for the past two months, but we couldn't find you. Then you just suddenly popped up back on Ethora out of nowhere. But we didn't bother messing with you since we saw that you were in good hands"

Jin added.

"We would've said something when you kept searching for us, but we thought it would be a nice learning experience for the seven little legends themselves~"

Hoseok continued.

"And it was kinda funny since you forgot all about our rendezvous point~"

Taehyung chuckled.

"Taehyung. Meet me on the rooftop later"

Namjoon growled, only receiving a giggle from the younger.

"But hey~. You're back now, and with new friends, so it's not a complete bust~"

Jimin reassured the older.

"And they know us a bit better now since you took them all over creation to show them our old homes, and told them our backstories"

Jungkook added.

"But since you all have had such a long journey, I'll make everyone something to eat~"

Jin offered.

"YAY!! FOOD!!"

Chenle cheered, hopping on Jin's back.

I think those two will get along just fine, just because of their love for food...

-

30 Minutes Later

-

There was a variety of three things for everyone to eat.

Hoseok wanted Kimchi Fried Rice, so Jin made that for him.

Chenle and Jungkook both wanted Sriracha Shrimp Ramen, so Jin made that for them