▹139◃

-

1 Week Later

-

With Suko taking care of me, as well as help from my hyungs, I finally got better~.

The others got better too, and Jay and the other girls got to spend some quality time with them while taking care of them.

Jeno needed more care and attention than the rest of us though. He drank the most out of everyone, and got sick way before the rest of us did.

But even though it was hard, he made a successful speedy recovery, just as all of us did.

And after we had our little at-home celebration with everyone, I decided that it was time for a few of us to pay a little visit to Ikki and the gems.

I know he's heard about our victory, but he's probably still worried about us, especially mom. It's only fair for us to go see him.

-

1 Hour Later
Aeredale

-

Mom, dad, Xinyi, Zuho, Yoonho, and I finally arrived in Aeredale, after we used the teleportation pad to get here faster.

We made our way into the castle and found him worriedly pacing around, quietly mumbling to himself.

The moment he saw us, he froze in place. I think he was a little surprised to see dad and Xinyi with us this time, but we reassured him that everything was fine.

He only smiled and hugged all of us. He hugged me and mom the longest though.

"I'm so glad that you all are safe~!"

This is the second happiest he's ever been since we met.

His smile really suits him~.

"We're glad to see that you're safe too Sasagawa~"

Mom happily pet his head.

"So this is Sasagawa Ikki. It's a real pleasure to finally meet you~"

Dad smiled and shook his hand.

"And I'm Xuan Xinyi. I'm Zhenya's younger brother. It's nice to meet you Sasagawa~"

Xinyi shyly shook his hand.

"Do you guys wanna see if anything's changed in the town~?"

I asked Zuho and Yoonho, and they both nodded eagerly.

-

The moment we set foot in in into town, we were met with Scarlet, Nova, and the other gems giving the three of us a round of applause.

"What's all this about~?"

Yoonho questioned excitedly.

"We wanted to congratulate you for saving our world of course~"

Scarlet cheered.

"We didn't really do anything though. Renjun was the one to get the job done in the end. All we could do was act as support for him"

"Hey Zuho. That's not true. You both helped out a ton~"

I reassured him.

"Renjun is right. You each did something to bring him this far, even if it wasn't by fighting by his side. Because of your help, along with help from the others as well, you've helped him save all of our worlds, and become our new number one hero. You deserve credit for your help, so we're here to give it to you"