▹67◃

"Renjun, follow me. Hiss, Enzo, Levi, and the rest of you stay here"

Taeyong ordered, suddenly getting serious.

I followed him out of the room and into the elevator. Taeyong set the elevator to go to the lab for some reason.

When we got there, he set some coordinates that I didn't recognize into the teleportation pad. He then looked around until he found two flashlights, handing one to me.

He motioned for me to get on the pad with him, so I hurried up and got onto the pad.

-

We suddenly arrived in a dark forest, making me see why we needed flashlights.

We turned our flashlights on, and Taeyong led me down the now visible trail

"Hyung, where are we??"

"These are the old woods far off from my old city. This is the only way to the place I'm taking you to"

"Does it have to do with the gift my mom wanted to give me??"

"...Yes"

He seemed kind of sad when he responded.

I chose not to ask him anymore questions until we got wherever we were going.

-

1 Hour Later

-

The forest has gotten a little lighter after an hour of walking, thankfully, so we turned off our flashlights.

"We'll be there in a few seconds"

Taeyong informed.

"Ok..."

We suddenly had to walk up a slightly steep hill, much to my expense.

My legs are already tired enough.

Now I have to deal with this hill...

But after a few seconds, we made it up the hill, and were presented with an old house.