◃◃120▹▹

◃◃ Memory #11 ▹▹

Liu YangYang

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"You're gonna win Yang~"

"I'll do my best~"

YangYang and I were in the Game Room, and he was playing Undertale.

He's been playing the Genocide Route for a while, and he just made it through the first attack unscathed in his battle against Sans.

I continued to cheer him on as he played, and so far he's taken no hits~

Soon, he reached the point where Sans was sparing him.

"Should I spare him too hyung?"

He asked for my opinion.

"Not at all. I've seen it before when I fought him. If you spare him, he'll kill you straight away. Bones will rise from the bottom of the Bullet Board. There's no safe spot to escape it. You'll just end up inevitably dying"

"Wow! Sans is really intense! Well alright then, I won't spare him~!"

"Just be prepared for the random attacks that come after you choose to fight him~"

"Got it~!"

He continued to play without taking any damage, unlike me when I played it.

"Hey hyung. Do you sometimes feel scared about not being able to win a battle?"

He suddenly questioned, still focusing on the screen.

"Sure. Even though I've been fighting for a while now, I still get a little scared when fights get tough. Do you get scared?"

"All the time, especially that day when you guys got kidnapped"