◃◃165▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #7 pt. 1 ▹▹

Huang Renjun

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

I decided to have a day to myself, and revisited a few places from my past.

The final destination I've just arrived to is the forest where I met Enzo and Judah. I just learned that it's called the Scattered Forest, which makes it a whole lot easier for me to identify it.

I was greeted by most of the plants, and some of them sprouted with life upon my arrival.

"It's nice to see you all too~"

I happily spoke to them, and kneeled down to pet some of them.

But this time, something feels different, within me.

Before, I could tell that plants were alive only by looking at them, but now, it's like I can feel their life energy when I touch them.

It's as if I can feel the life energy in all of the different plants, and how different they feel in different......clusters.

I shook it off and continued to explore, enjoying the tranquil atmosphere. But as I kept walking, I noticed that the ground and the surrounding plants started looking darker, as if they were dying.

I knelt down again to touch them, and their life energy was almost completely gone. And, something else weird happened.

When I touched the ground and plants this time, a golden aura appeared all over me.

I don't know what's going on, but either way, I have to find out what's going on

I continued to follow the path of the dying plants, and surprisingly, I came across Judah?