▹13◃

I locked myself in my room after I ran out of Chenle's room.

The others ran after me, but I reached my room before they could catch me. I completely covered myself with my blanket, even though there was no one to hide from.

Except, myself....

"Hyung! Please open up..."

Donghyuck pleaded, knocking on my door.

I didn't answer him.

"Hyung! Just because your father was a-"

"Don't say it!"

I shouted at Jisung.

I don't want anyone putting those words together.

"Renjunie, just because he was, doesn't necessarily make you or him a bad person!"

Mark exclaimed, to which I ignored.

"Yeah! I actually think it's really cool that you have the best of both worlds!"

"Me too!"

Jeno and Jaemin cheered, to which I also ignored.

"That's true! You even saved us on your first mission! That proves that-"

"And I could've turned on all of you two months ago! What about that huh?!"

They all went silent.

I know they saw my point.

I assumed they were gone, so I uncovered my head, and just stared at the ceiling.

But they all just suddenly popped up in the room, causing me to sit up and scream in horror. I was going to ask how they got here, but I remembered Jaemin can teleport.

"Why are you-"

"Renjun, sweetie, listen to me..."

Taeyong cut me off, holding my face in his hands.

"Your father was no ordinary demon. It's true that he had a pretty high ranking in the underworld, but he didn't want to be like the other demons. He wanted to do good for others, and meeting your mother only fueled his passion..."

Everyone gathered around with interest about my parents.

"How...did they meet?"

Golly. I feel like a normal kid asking their parents how they met.

I...kinda like that feeling.

-

"As you all know, there has always been a war between the heavens and the underworld. Ever since good and evil became known, there's always been a war between them. There were annual wars that they would have in between the two realms, which is on Earth. But, your mother and your father were part of the reason why the wars ceased"

"How come?!"

We all asked with complete interest.

"It was a war much like any other. Both of your parents had no choice but to fight. They were both admirals of their armies. Their commanders, the overseers of the armies, forced them to fight. But, as if by destiny, those two were pinned up with each other. And as if they could read each other's minds, they sensed that neither of them wanted to fight. They didn't fall in love then though, they just went their separate ways. But, that didn't mean that they didn't think about each other"

"What happened next?!"

"Well, you know how some angels are called fallen angels? She was the reason why we call then that now. Your father apparently ran away from the underworld. He wanted to live a normal life and do good for others. His first stop happened to be on Earth. And apparently, your mother was kicked out of heaven, and that's how she became the fallen angel she was. She literally fell in front of your father. That was when they fell in love."