▹90◃

Everything worked out with Taeyong and Eunji.

Taeyong was happy to hear her out, and has been trying to help her remember what she's forgotten for the past week.

The seven of us decided to get dressed up and go visit Malachi on Planet Zage, just to see how he was doing.

The castle still looked the same, but it appears that they're having more and more balls than ever now.

The moment we walked in, we were greeted by Malachi.

"Long time no see. It's good to see you all are doing well"

He smiled.

"We are~. How are you and that girl doing?"

I asked.

"Where did she run off to...? Valentine!"

He called out, and the robot girl from that day came after a few seconds.

"Her name is Valentine. We got married soon after you all left"

He smiled again, and kissed her forehead.

"I'm so happy for you two~"

Chenle clapped with excitement.

"Oh! Before I forget, I'm glad you all came"

"What's up?"

Donghyuck asked.

"Follow me"

Malachi led us to the same secret room from our first visit, to reveal a boy around Mark's age.

His distinct features were his messy red hair and mesmerizing green eyes.

"This is Syndell

"This is Syndell. Valentine and I were on the top balcony one day, and saw him falling from the sky. He crash landed floors below us. We ran down and found him unconscious at the ship deck. We nurtured him the best we could, but we were hoping that you all could do better than we can"

Malachi explained.

"He seems like a nice guy, so we'll take him with us back home. We'll do our best to restore him back to good health"

Syndell smiled at my conclusion.

"I appreciate your help. Thank you"

I helped him up, and we bid our goodbyes to Malachi and Valentine before we left.

-

1 Week Later

-

Syndell is doing better with each and every day of his recovery.

He said he doesn't remember what happened to him, or how he got on Zage, but he's very grateful for our help.

Through the course of this whole week, Jeno, Jaemin, and Chenle have become good friends with him.