◃37▹

Backstory #1

Huang Renjun

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

Taeyong's POV

Huang Zhenya and Huang Luoyang.

They were my two good friends.

They loved each other, even if they were complete opposites. He was a demon, and she was an angel. Supposed enemies, although, they shared a deep love connection. So deep, that they had a child, a baby boy, and named him Huang Renjun.

They only got to be with their newborn child for a few hours, until they both died.

Maybe it was fate that it would happen to them. I mean, I'm glad they're free of their pain now, but poor Renjun won't be able to know his parents, or his background...

So now, it's up to me to raise him. They both asked and pleaded for me to take care of him, and I agreed to it.

I want to be there for him, just like they were there for me.

-

Luckily, Johnny found a house for us to live in, and he already paid it off for me~

He's practically rich since he's a pro hero and all, so he didn't mind.

I just hope that I'll be able to take care of him well.

He's just so cute~. He doesn't do much, and he doesn't cry. He didn't even cry when he was born! He just looks up at me every now and then, and he'll occasionally hold on to one of my fingers. I never thought babies would be this cute~.

Anyway.

I walked into the house with Renjun in my arms. I went to the kitchen, and I noticed there was already a whole bunch of baby stuff here for him! Things like baby formula and food, pacifiers, clothes, stuffed toys, a high chair, everything! There was even a huge box with a crib inside!