▹80◃

Contrary to what I thought would happen, all of the hyungs were pretty chill about me and Suko.

I could tell they felt the same way as Jisung though. They didn't want to just come out and say it, but they were getting tired of waiting for one of us to finally confess.

So now, all of us Dreamies are cuddling with our lovely ladies. We decided to watch anime together in the theater room, and finally watch Demon Slayer.

Of course, it makes me feel some type of way, since I'm a demon myself, but I still like it a lot.

-

All the other girls ended up falling asleep on the fifth episode, but Suko was trying to stay awake even though she was clearly getting sleepy.

"Su, it's ok. Just go to sleep"

"But..., I wanna stay up with you..."

"We'll hang out tomorrow when you wake up. Ok?"

"Ok...~"

She cuddled up into my chest, and soon fell asleep.

So cute...

"Hyung..."

"What's up Hyuck??"

Donghyuck seemed a bit disturbed, but he also looked happy.

"I..... I really love her..."

He confessed, playing with Jay's hair while she slept.

"I..., think I love Kou too"

Chenle suddenly confessed.

"Well, since we're playing the confession game, I guess it can't be helped. I'm pretty sure I love Geno..."

Jisung added.

"I think I love Serafina..."

"Same for Nora..."

Mark and Jeno continued.

"I never thought I'd say it..., but I really love Aurora..."

Jaemin blushed.

"But, didn't you used to hate her Jaemin??"

I questioned.

"I don't know what happened. She's just..., so cute, too cute. I can't help but love her now..."

He softly smiled, gently moving the strands of hair out of her face.

"I thought I would always be too much of a quick tempered hothead to ever be loved by someone..."

Donghyuck sadly confessed.

"I'm just so awkward and nerdy..."

"And I'm really small and timid..."

Jisung and Chenle admitted.

"I can be too overconfident sometimes..."

Mark added.

"My third eye is creepy..."

"I always thought I was too much of a brute, since I come from a clan of evil shinobi..."

Jeno and Jaemin sighed.

"...But I used to have it the worst. I was looked down on by everyone because I was powerless and scared of practically everything. Not to mention, I was inseparable from a computer screen. On top of that, I'm the son of a demon..."

"You're also the son of an angel. Don't forget that"

Mark reassured.

"And from what we've heard, he wasn't a bad demon, especially since he loved your mom"

Jisung added.

"And it didn't matter if you were powerless, or if you were a compete and total dork. That's just who you were, and no one could've changed that. Practically everyone of those guys at school back then were just jerks"

Jeno continued, a serious expression laced in his face.

Then..., maybe I'm not so bad after all...~

Suko likes me after all, so I can't be a compete and total fuck up....

...I'm not a compete and total fuck up.

"But what about you hyung? Do you love Suko?"

Donghyuck inquired, everyone else waiting with fainted breathe to hear my answer.

I looked down at her, seeing a slight smile on her cute face. Her ears twitched a little, much like Chenle's do when he sleeps. She has the smallest, quietest little snores , but I find them adorable.

I feel like she's the only one who understands me, female wise. She wants me around, and she actually likes hanging out with me. She's the first girl I've known that actually likes me, and I know she'll always be there for me.

So..., I do love her.

"...Of course I do"

-

The Next Morning

-

I woke up to the feeling of someone playing with my hands and poking my arm.

I opened my eyes to see that it was Suko~.

"Morning Su~"

"Oh! Morning Renjunie~. Sorry if I woke you~"

She apologized and gave me a quick kiss.

"Don't be sorry~. It's ok if you wake me up~"

I softly smiled, moving the few stray hair strands out of her face.

"Oh! I almost forgot! We're supposed to hang out today!"

I shot out of bed to get dressed.

Suko watched me with curiosity, not missing a single movement I made.

After a few minutes I finished getting dressed and started packing a small duffel bag.

"What are you doing Renjunie???"

She curiously questioned.

"I'm getting ready to hang out. We're not gonna stay here the whole day~"

"But you're only wearing shorts. Where are we going??"

She looked me up and down, making me a little embarrassed about my outfit of choice.

Nonetheless, I finished getting my stuff ready and skipped to the bed to get her out of it

"We're going to the beach~!"