▹96◃

Jeno isn't doing good at all.

His pulse is slowly fading, and his breathing has slowed down a lot.

It didn't help that we had to take our time to get back to the ship either.

I may have restored my strength so Jaehyun didn't have to carry me, but Kun had to slowly walk down all of the stairs as to not hurt Jeno any further.

But after a while, we finally made it outside. But what we didn't expect was for Yoonho to come out the ship.

"Brother~! You did it~!"

He exclaimed, with his arms open wide to engulf me in a hug.

I smiled at his cute enthusiasm, but it faded when I felt a familiar malicious presence.

I ran to Yoonho once I realized who it was.

"YOONHO!! GET BACK IN THE SHIP!!!"

I yelled, but it was too late.

Xander appeared and struck Yoonho on his neck, knocking him unconscious. He caught him by his hair before he fell, and raised him up.

"You took one of my own, so I'm taking one of yours. Come and find me in forty eight hours. Bring my teammate back, and maybe I won't kill the angel"

"What do you mean we took one of your own?! Give Yoonho back!!"

"Playing dumb won't get you anywhere. See you in forty eight hours, Huang Renjun"

He levitated off the ground, and began to fly away with Yoonho.

I felt my rage build up until an electrical aura surrounded me. The world felt like it slowed down, and my only focus was on my brother.

"LET HIM GO!!!"

The moment I started running, I felt my stamina and speed increasing the closer I got to them.

'Velocious Vulpes: Full Steam!'

I launched myself at the speed of lightning, and propelled myself off of the ships and the tower to get to them.

I managed to successfully grab his leg, arousing confusion in him

"You're a quick one aren't you?"

"Give my brother back!"

"An arm for a leg. Give me back my brother, and I might return yours"

"I don't know what you're talking about!!"

"Then no deal"

He frowned, kicking one of my arms off.

I suddenly felt something grab that same arm.

I looked down to see that Kun had shapeshifted into the same bear from before, and grabbed my hand to weigh us down.

"Golem Arm!"