▹73◃

This whole planet is one big beach, of course with some landscapes here and there

But no one can tell because of the purple atmosphere that surrounds the whole planet.

The oceans are a pretty light blue, while the sky's hue is a shade of lavender. It's a little hard to breathe here, but that's only because of the changes in the atmosphere.

I began walking to the houses that weren't too far away from the beach. Luckily, this planet actually had some inhabitants, not many though.

I asked around all of the houses, but no one knew anything about Jisung being here.

I went to a few other houses, opposite of the other ones, but still no luck. It's almost as if Jisung wasn't here at all.

But, the feeling in my heart tells me that he's definitely here, just not too far away from this beach.

-

2 Hours Later

-

A storm is approaching the beach and I still can't find Jisung anywhere

I ran back to the beach, and started yelling his name out of shear panic. After calling his name for what seemed like forever, I saw a pool of bubbles arising from under the ocean water.

They weren't there at all before, so it must be Jisung!

Despite knowing the storm was getting closer, I dove into the water where the bubbles were.

A few seconds after I dove in, I felt something swim past me extremely fast. And a few more seconds after that, the thing that swam past me suddenly hugged me.

It let go of me and put an air bubble over my head, so I could now breathe and see.

And to my delight and surprise, the thing was Jisung~!

"Renjun-hyung~~~!"

He kept swimming around me with excitement, but I finally noticed something different.