▹77◃

-

2 Days Later

-

Namjoon is all rested up now and anxious to find his friends.

Also, Mark and Donghyuck unfused a couple hours ago, since they both wanted to meet the rest of Namjoon's friends.

Nothing is awkward between them surprisingly. If anything, they're even closer than ever now.

But anyway, after getting ready, we finally left on our journey.

-

"Where are we going to look first hyung??"

Mark curiously asked Namjoon.

"I wanna visit each of the places I found them in, to see if they're there"

"Found...? So you found all of them like how Taeyong-hyung found us?"

"Yes. Some of them were in generally nice places, while others were in completely abandoned places"

"I see... Where are we going first?"

"I want to go in the order of their ages, so first we're going to the place where I found Jungkook"

-

2 Hours Later

-

"It's still in good condition even after all these years

"It's still in good condition even after all these years..."

Namjoon mumbled as he entered the abandoned house.

We all stayed silent and we followed him around the house.

He looked kind of sad, but he continued.

"Kook has always been different from the rest of us"

"How come hyung?"

Chenle questioned, holding his hand to make him feel better.

"He's a hybrid like you. A bunny"

"Really~?!"

"Mhm, but for a bunny, he's exceptionally strong. And the fact that he likes to work out a lot doesn't help the matter of his immense strength"

Namjoon chuckled a bit.

"How did he end up joining you??"

"He lived here happily with his parents, but being rabbits that lived in the mountains, they were doomed from the start. They were killed by a small pack of mountain lions. Jungkook was still pretty young at the time and couldn't defend himself. Fortunately for him, I was around at the time. So I saved him and took him away from here"

"And he's loved you ever since then~~?"

"Not exactly. He was scared most of the time, and wanted nothing to do with me. He just wanted his parents. He knew he could never see them again, so he rebelled. I never forced him to hang out with me though, and I never used my power on him to make him like me. But one day, he broke down harder than he ever did before. He tried pushing me away when I tried to comfort him, but he soon gave in and let me console him. He really liked it when I started petting his head and rubbing his ears. He calmed down, but he fell asleep in my arms. And when he woke up the next day, he actually started hanging out with me, and he grew a liking to me~"