▹11◃

-

-

Niha impaled his kunai into me, and I collapsed to the ground. He must've put a poison jutsu on it, because not only did I start feeling really weak, it hurt so bad that it brought me to tears.

What really surprised me was hearing Renjun yell. This is the first time he's ever yelled this loud.

Before I could even comprehend what happened, both Fasa and Niha went flying into a window, breaking the glass. Not only that, the room went completely black.

It was really hard for me to see anything, but I did see a figure started to come closer and closer to me. It was all black and had white glowing eyes.

"Chenle

"Chenle......."

It whimpered.

I tried backing away, but I could barely move thanks to the kunai's poison.

It stopped in front of Renjun's book and backpack and picked it up. It started pursuing me again, and reached a hand out to touch me. I braced for it to attack me, but it didn't.

It gave me the backpack and the book, and pulled the kunai out. It touched me where my wound was and it healed me! The wound closed up, and I didn't feel my weakness and pain anymore!

Then it just stared at me, as if it was waiting for me to say something.

"R-Renjun-hyung???"

"...Le....le"

"Oh my stars! What do you want me to do?! Let me help you-"

I held my hand out to him, but he swatted it away.

He took a quick glance at Fasa and Niha, and I don't know if it was just me, but I saw his eyes flicker red for a second.

"Hyung...?"

He reached out his hand to me, but pulled it back, and his eyes kept flickering from white to red.

"F-Find...the others..... K-Keep him....s-safe...."

He whimpered, pointing at the bag.

I was confused by what he meant, but then I remembered Hiss was in the bag.