◃◃117▹▹

◃◃ Memory #14 ▹▹

Dong Sicheng

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"Hey Renjun? What do you think of my tail?"

Sicheng suddenly questioned.

We were sitting in his room. He played his guitar, and I sang little tunes here and there.

But then, he just stopped.

"I think it's really cute, and it's really useful and resourceful as well~"

"Cute huh? That's the first time I've heard that for an answer"

He smiled.

"Does your tail bother you?"

"Huh? Oh, no. Not at all. I just...., worry about what everyone else thinks about it"

"How come?"

"Having something this big attached to me... It makes me the center of attention. The first thing people see when they look at me is my tail, not my face. I just wish that wasn't the case..."

He sadly strummed his guitar string.

It's true that the first thing I noticed when we met was his tail, but it was still so cool to me. To have an extra appendage that operates so well. I thought that was one of the coolest things in the world, and I still do.

"But hyung, everyone loves you for other reasons, especially your fanbase~"

"Really?"

"Yeah~. I've seen what people have said about you, and a bunch of their comments were about things that they loved about you that weren't related to your tail~"

"...!"

He seemed surprised.

I pulled up the website to his fanbase, and showed him all of the nice things that people have said.

Some were about how they loved his fighting techniques, some were about how they love how serious he is about his duties and passions outside of fighting crime, and others were about how they loved his cute, caring, and soft side.

"They...really said all of this?"

"You've never seen this before hyung???"

He just shook his head.

I guess he was too scared to check for himself, because of how he felt about his tail.

However, the more he scrolled through the nice words of his fans, I noticed that his tail began to sway a bit, in a wagging motion.

I've never seen it do that before!

"Thank you..., for showing me this Renjun...~"

His smile grew more and more as he continued reading.

He looks so happy~.

"You're welcome hyung~"

-

🎸

"..."

"......"

"........."

"I had no idea..."

"I never knew so many people loved me for more than just my tail..."

"How could I have been so blind...?"

"I've been living with my insecurities for years..."

"Until that day..."

"You helped me..."

"You helped me see the truth..."

"You freed me off my insecurities..."

"Thank you so much Renjun..."

"..."

"......"

"Hey..."

"Get It together..."

"Don't just let him take your soul..."

"You can win if you believe in yourself..."

"You've come this far..."

"Don't die here Renjun..."

"Drop your doubts and insecurities and..."

"Wake up"