▹57◃

-

-

About A Month Later

-

It's been around a month, and Chenle still hasn't woken up yet.

We're all starting to worry about him.

I read up about powers that a keyblade wielder like myself should have, in hopes to find something to wake him up. And I actually did.

The Power of Waking.

I read that it's the ability to free a heart from its sleep. I'm thinking that's what happened to Chenle.

Not only did his injury from Iron Bolt put him in a type of coma, it also somehow caused his heart to fall into a deep slumber.

Although the Power of Waking may help him to wake up, it comes at a price if used too much. If anyone uses this power to an extent, they could end up vanishing and becoming lost in the process, in a space between worlds.

If I use this power to wake Chenle up, I can't use it again for a while.

I just have to find the right timing to wake him.

-

Hours Later

-

Renjun, Donghyuck, and I rushed to the command deck after red emergency lights started flashing everywhere in the ship

"What the fuck is going on?!"

Donghyuck exclaimed, being awoken from his nap.

"I'll check the radar"

I pulled up the radar for nearby enemies, but nothing was seen anywhere.

Then, the ship abruptly shook vigorously, as if someone had attacked us. I checked all of the cameras inside and outside of the ship.

There was someone trying to destroy one of the thrusters.

And I know exactly who it is...

"Renjun-hyung, get everyone that can fight to meet up at sector twelve, except for the girls. Keep them away at all costs. We've got ourselves a difficult challenge"