▹180◃

-

1 Week Later

-

I took Suko to a very tranquil and beautiful scenery, after we had tea together at the cat café

She doesn't know it yet, but I have a little surprise for her before we head home. A really big surprise~.

"It's so beautiful here~. Even the water looks so pretty here~"

"I'm so glad that you think so~"

I held her hand as we walked across a small bridge, and we stood together under a big Sakura tree nearby.

"Thank you Renjunie~"

"Huh?? For what?"

"You know~. For everything you've done for everyone recently since we all got settled in~"

"O-Oh! It was nothing special really...~"

"Nothing special??? You went with Jisung to see his father, and you helped him with his constant nightmares. You helped Chenle feel better about what happened to him in his past, with help from the others. You went with Jaemin on his Keyblade Adventure, and made peach smoothies together for yourselves and the rest of us. You and Jeno helped Donghyuck with his competitiveness and anger, and now he seems happier than ever. You went with Jeno to reunite him with his parents, and helped him with his pride. You even comforted Mark after what happened with his parents, and he's finally come to peace with it now"

I didn't realize I did so much for the others.

I just try my best to make sure everyone is happy and comfortable wherever I can.

"As for what you've done for the two of us, you've made us an absolutely gorgeous room, and you take us to the most beautiful places with no questions asked. You always make sure I'm taken care of and you're always thinking of me, even when you don't have to. And even though the other girls and I can't see them, we're very happy that you helped your brothers with their Stands. Without you, none of what I just mentioned would've happened. So, thank you, for everything Renjunie~"

She kissed my cheek and immediately hugged me.

This girl is something else...

"I don't know how I got so lucky... I'm so blessed to have you in my life...~"

"I could say the same for myself~. I can't express how much I love you and how much I love being with you~"

"I would say that I can't either, but now I have something to show my love for you~"

I let go of her and stepped back a bit, as I began to explain myself.

"On the first day we met, I felt fear. That fear was a result from hurting you. I thought you'd want nothing to do with me. But, on our first night together, I felt confidence. I was confident in my ability to heal you and help you with what you were going through. Then, when I first heard your voice, I felt excitement. I knew that I was making progress from that moment on. As time went on, I felt euphoria, especially when we first fused. I knew that our connection was only growing more and more. Then, when we kissed for the first time, my mind went completely blank, and was filled with only you. My love for you grew tenfold that day. Years went by, and my love never changed for you. And that day when I was brought back to life, I felt your warm embrace even within the void I was lost in. Seeing your face with everyone else made my day. Then, we all moved into a new home together, as the next step in our relationships. From start to finish, throughout the time I've spent with you in my life, everything has felt so ethereal. And I know that feeling is never going to change, no matter what"