▹133◃

Being side by side for the first time, Renjun, Luoyang, and Zhenya fought hard against Xinyi.

Even though they were fighting for their lives, they were having fun. Fighting with their son made both Luoyang and Zhenya exceptionally happy. They really enjoyed seeing how much he'd grown, in the time they'd been absent from his life.

Renjun felt his friends and family cheering him on back on Ethora, and that in turn made him stronger. Not even a few minutes into the fight though, Renjun's form had changed completely. He took on his complete Nephalem form, becoming incredibly powerful.

The right side of his body had been consumed by his demonic powers, while his left side had been consumed by his angelic powers. His now two toned hair however, had reversed sides.

The white half of his hair resided on his right, while the black half of his hair resided on the left.

He had one wing of a demon, and one of an angel, as well as one horn of a demon, and half the halo of an angel.

He even grew an additional tail. His first tail was completely black, while the new tail was black with a white tip. Finally, two plant marks rested on his cheeks, and his eyes had changed to grey and orange.

Renjun couldn't believe that he was missing out on so much power all this time

All of the power was slowly getting to him, but he remembered Louis's words and was able to maintain full control over it.

In the time they were battling, Xinyi had also taken his full demon form, transforming into a true demonic beast.

But even in this form, he was still being overpowered by the three

But even in this form, he was still being overpowered by the three. This made his fear and rage grow over time.

At one point after he transformed, Xinyi's Oni head disappeared, but soon reappeared behind Renjun to attack him. But, Renjun was able to hear it as soon as it appeared, and destroyed it with one hit.

'This power, is Absolute Hearing. The power to hear everything that happens, no matter how far and no matter the conditions.'

"T-This can't be happening...! Y-You shouldn't be this powerful! THAT POWER SHOULD BE MINE-"