▹56◃

It's only been a few days since the two princesses showed up and joined our crew, and Mark and Jeno have been acting really weird

It's like they never let them out of their sights.

Donghyuck has been acting weird too.

He's been more quiet and reserved lately. And he looks either determined or annoyed about something.

I, on the other hand, have more important things to worry about.

Taking care of Chenle.

He still hasn't woken up yet, but his vitals are doing ok. I guess it makes sense that he'd be out for this long. He did get hit pretty hard, and from what Renjun told me, it could've been the last time I ever saw him alive.

Jaehyun woke up earlier, and Taeyong couldn't be happier right now. He just has to take it slow and stay out of battles for the time being.

Unlike everyone else that's been worried about other stuff, I'm putting all of my attention in making sure Chenle gets better.

His ears twitch every now and then, and he'll grip my hand whenever I hold his, but I just want him to wake up already...

-

Galaxy: Milky Way
Planet: Earth
Osaka, Japan

-

We stopped at an isolated area in Japan

We were in the neighborhood, very close to Earth, so I guess the others decided to stop here and make camp for the night.

Yuta is from a very beautiful place. Everything is just so peaceful and beautiful here.

I stood by myself on a small bridge while the others hung out outside of the ship. They looked like they were having fun, but nothing is going ok.

Our home is in danger, our friends are possessed, and Chenle is still hurt. How can they just sit there having a good time? We need to do something instead of fucking around in random worlds...