◃◃115▹▹

◃◃ Memory #16 ▹▹

Kim Dongyoung

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"Done~! It's finally done~!"

Doyoung happily cheered.

We were painting together in his room. He painted on a template, in which you had to paint a picture based on what color matched the numbers on the picture's pattern.

I finished my free-handed painting a while ago, so I decided to wait for him.

He just finished his painting of The Great Wave off Kanagawa~.

"It looks just like the original hyung~"

"I'm so glad you like it~"

He smiled widely.

He immediately hung it up on his wall, right over his bed.

He looked contented, but he also looked disturbed about something.

"What's the matter hyung? Is there something wrong with it??"

"O-Oh! No, everything's fine with the painting~. I'm just wondering..."

"Hm??"

I waited for him to finish his statement.

"...Renjun. What do you think about my hero name?"

"Huh? What do I think about Jack Rabbit? Well... I think it's a very unique choice, even if it doesn't really resonate with your powers~"

He nodded, taking note of my words.

"You see, all my life, I've been compared to one thing. Bunnies. I used to think it was cute, but I began to believe that everyone only saw me as a bunny. People even started calling me the Bunny Prince. And when the time came for me to choose a hero name, that was the only thing I could think of. So, eventually, I came up with the name Jack Rabbit. But..., I don't know how to feel about it now"