▹137◃

The ceremony went great for all of us.

The whole thing was broadcasted not only to the residents of Ethora, but also to every other world and universe.

The residents that happened to be in the vicinity of the HDJ got to see all of us in person. All of the other heroes at the HDJ got to see us too.

But before the ceremony started, Iron Bolt gave me some all black new clothes to wear, since my old ones were basically destroyed. After I changed, the celebration began.

Iron Bolt hosted the ceremony, and introduced and honored all of us. He even gave us all Hero Pins for saving the universes.

 He even gave us all Hero Pins for saving the universes

"And now, for the final event of our hero ceremony~. Our worlds have been saved by all of these brave souls. They each put in the work to save us all. They even saved the main one responsible for this whole conundrum"

Everyone looked to Xinyi, and he apologized for his mistakes.

"Even if this was all his doing, he managed to help save a life, a life that saved all of ours"

Iron Bolt smiled at Xinyi.

"Step forward Renjun"

He ordered, and I immediately did.

He cleared his throat, and began to speak again.

"Once given a purpose, his powers began to surface, and helped him win many fights in his journey thus far. And with the help of his friends and family, he's come this far. They've all shaped him into the man and hero he is now, standing before you all. Born a Nephalem child, and molded into our one and only Nephalem hero. He has sacrificed his own life to save so many others, and has lived to tell the story. On behalf of myself and everyone else watching, we thank you"

I didn't expect it, but he suddenly put a black robe over my shoulders and clipped it in the front.

He lightly ruffled my hair, and cleared his throat again before speaking

"The time has come to present to you all a new era of heroes. Ladies, gentlemen, people of all species. I happily present to you, Huang Renjun, Ethora's shining new number one hero~!"