◃◃161▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #9 ▹▹

Wong Yukhei

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"A-Are you sure this is gonna work Renjun?"

"Certainly~. This is going to work hyung~, I just know it~"

Lucas and I are currently in the garden, near a small little tranquil pond I added a while ago.

"But

"But..., w-what if he doesn't like what I got for him...?"

"That's impossible~. He'll definitely like the gifts you got for him~. Now stay right here, and I'll go get him. I wouldn't want him to get lost in here~"

Lucas nervously nodded, and I ran off to get Jungwoo.

I told him to wait outside the door, just to ensure that he wouldn't get lost. After I made it to the door, I eagerly let him in.

"You have your gifts right hyung~?"

"I do"

He held up a small gift bag, similar to the one Lucas has.

"Renjunie, I'm a bit nervous... What if he doesn't like the gifts...?"

"I don't see why he wouldn't~. I'm sure that he's going to love them~. He's already by the pond now. We wouldn't want to keep him waiting right~?"

Jungwoo had a nervous smile, but he still followed me back to Lucas.

When we got back to him, Lucas was sitting by the water with his gift bag rested next to him. He looked like he was trying to relax, but I could feel how tense and nervous he was.