▹108◃

It was complete chaos when everyone returned to the ships.

Practically all of us were injured, exhausted, or unconscious, and Doyoung seemed to be in the worst condition.

Mom and I managed to heal up everyone back to normal, now the only one left was Doyoung.

"What happened to him...?"

I questioned Ten, Johnny, and Eunji.

"The guy we were fighting turned him into a bunny with his power..."

"He hasn't woken up since then..."

Ten and Johnny sadly answered.

"We were hoping you two would be able to help him"

Eunji hopefully stated.

"We should be able to. You'll just have to lay him down first hyung"

Johnny understood, and gently laid Doyoung down on a bed in the room.

Mom and I both used our powers at once, and he immediately started growing in size, turning back to normal.

Soon enough, he completely turned back to normal and started waking up. But something was off.

Doyoung slowly sat up to wake himself up completely, but something changed about him that shouldn't have.

His hair had turned grey, and there were two grey bunny ears on his head!

"Ugghh, my head... What the heck happened???"

Doyoung questioned, but only got hugs from Johnny and Ten in response.

"Yah! Seriously, what happened?!"

"We thought we lost you oppa..."

"After Cane attacked you, you just suddenly turned into a bunny, and you wouldn't wake up..."

"We were so worried about you hyung..."

The three of them informed him.

"Oh yeah... Now I remember- Wait. What are these on my head...?"

Doyoung finally felt the ears on his head.

He yanked on them, but they didn't come off.

"They must be an irreversible side effect from what he did to you hyung. I'm sorry we couldn't be off much help..."

I apologized.

"Hey, don't worry about that Renjun. You and Luoyang saved me. That's more important to me than the ears~"

He smiled and ruffled my hair, then finally stood up.

"Now then, I'm hungry. Let's get something to e-. Wait wait wait. Now what's this????"