▹82◃

"You didn't tell us you had a whole submarine Jisung

"You didn't tell us you had a whole submarine Jisung..."

"I didn't even know!"

"And you also said nothing about how pretty Atlantis is..."

"I didn't know that either!!!"

"And you said nothing about that trident and your tail!"

"Oh-. I forgot about those. Sorry hyung~"

I just looked at the underwater world around me while Doyoung and Jisung talked.

It's so beautiful here.

I expected it to be, but this is even better than what I imagined.

I wonder what Poseidon wants to talk about with Jisung? It must be something important if he wants him to come all the way to Atlantis.

After a few minutes, we finally came across a huge castle in the distance.

"This is it

"This is it..."

Jisung looked around, in awe at the beautiful sight.

"So this is where you would live, if not for Poseidon's predicament..."

"What do you mean hyung???"

I asked Doyoung, who was just as amazed as Jisung.

"The gods can't have physical contact with their offspring, or have them around for too long. If they do, they'll start to become more like us, and progressively lose their powers as gods"

"But Taeyong-hyung doesn't work the same way"

"He's different. For one, none of you are his actual offspring. But even if you were, that law wouldn't apply to him since he's neither an Olympian god or a high ranked god"

"Oh... That makes sense..."

"This is a little off topic, but just because he's a low ranked god, doesn't mean that the high ranked gods don't acknowledge him. He's done a lot to protect others, so they make sure to keep an eye on him~"