▹66◃

Jaemin and Doyoung left my room, leaving me Taeyong, Hiss, Enzo, and Levi together.

"What do you mean Enzo was a gift from my father...?"

I looked to Taeyong for answers, receiving a sigh from him.

"When your mother was pregnant with you, both of your parents wanted to give you a parting gift when they found out they wouldn't live to care for you themselves. Your father took me to the exact same forest where you found Judah, and found a small white fox. He knew right away that's what he wanted to gift to you. He gave it enhanced intelligence and understanding, and potential powers it could only use after it evolved. But he didn't name it. He left that up to you to choose his name when you found each other"

"Why didn't you tell me hyung??"

"He made me promise not to say anything. He wanted you to find out everything for yourself. If I said anything too soon, you might've gotten hurt trying to find Enzo. I didn't want that to happen, so I made sure to keep my promise and stay quiet"

"Oh... But how did you know I was the one Enzo?"

"Because of your aura. Most of your aura is the same as your father's. And no one had ever visited the forest again after him and Taeyong. So when you came around that day, I knew it had to be you"

"I see. So what powers do you have?"

"I have Demonic Shield Construction. I can create shields of varying shapes and sizes out of demonic energies and forces. I'm able to project the shield through my horns, but if they are removed or broken, I won't be able to use the ability anymore. And I have Demonic Beam Emission. I can create and project beams of demonic energy of variable size and range, capable of destroying large structures and areas and greatly damage anyone caught in the blast range. I'm able to do that through the red diamond symbol on my head"

"Your father wanted him to be a protector for you, to help you in combat and keep you safe. But he mainly wanted him to be a trusted companion for you. So he chose him since he was a small fox"

Taeyong informed.

"I'm venomous~"

Hiss suddenly blurted out with excitement.

"Really??? How buddy??"

"The green spots and green horn-like things on me secrete a venom that can have effects ranging from sedation, paralysis, mutation, and instant death~. But that's only if I want them too~, hiss hiss~"

"Oh my-"

"Buuut! Even though my scales are really soft, they're also super strong! So I can wrap myself around you to protect you from any incoming attacks~, hiss hiss~"

"Oh my~"

I gently pet his head, and he softly hissed in adoration.

"What about you Levi?"

Upon hearing his name, his climbed onto my bed so we could see him better.

He cleared his throat like he was preparing to say something totally cool, but instead it was just really cute...

"I'm a cat now~, meow meow~"

"Oh my gosh..."

Taeyong tried his best to keep his composure.

"But in all seriousness, that's it. I can still manipulate plants and I still have my calculation transfer, but I still need help to fight, or at least learn how to fight. As a plant guardian, I want to be able to protect what matters to me, including the forest that Enzo and Judah came from..."