▹184◃

-

9 Months Later

-

"I brought everyone some more coffee and some water too~~"

Nitro once again met us at the hospital a while back.

Suko went into labor hours ago, and she's going into delivery now. Nitro made sure to speed his way to the hospital when he found out, and met with us a few hours ago.

He met us here last year too, when Minkyu was about to be born. Now, he's going to be here for the birth of my baby girl and baby boy.

He even promised that he'd be here for us when the others have their kids too. And I have the perfect idea to make sure he can go through with his promise.

No one is allowed in the LDR room apart from the staff, so we have to wait for them to give us the ok to come in.

"Thank you Nitro..."

"Don't worry hyung~. I'm sure noona is doing just fine~~"

"Little Nitro is right. You remember how Mark was really worried about me, but in the end, Minkyu and I were just fine. I know that it'll be the same for Suko and the little ones"

Nora reassured me, with Minkyu sleeping in her arms and Mark struggling to stay awake.

After Nitro finished handing out the drinks, he sat in my lap to wait with the rest of us. But, he didn't have a drink.

"Nitro, where's your drink???"

"Oh~. I didn't have enough money to get one~. But that's ok since you all have your drinks~"

He seemed sad, but he still had a smile on his face.

"...We'll be right back guys"

I alerted the others and they nodded.

I took a sip of my coffee, and picked up Nitro as I got up. I walked back to the vending machines with him and scouted the many snacks and drinks.

"What's your favorite drink and snack Nitro~?"

"...Apple Juice and regular Lays~. But you don't have to get them for me hyung~"

"I may not have to, but I want to. I'll even get a snack too~"

I got out some money, and got our snacks and his drink.

"Thank you hyung~~!"

He kissed my cheek before sipping his juice and eating his chips.

"You're welcome Nitro~"

"HYUNG! IT'S TIME YOU CAN GO SEE THEM NOW!"

Hyuck exclaimed while running to us.

"THE DELIVERY IS DONE!! HURRY TO SUKO!!"

"Hold on to your drink and snack Nitro"

"Okay~~!"

I put my Skittles in my pocket, and I started running with Nitro in my arms.

"I'll bring your coffee when they allow the rest of us to come in hyung!"

"Thanks Hyuck! We'll see you in a few!"

"Wait hyung! Why am I going with you?? Shouldn't I wait with the others???"

Nitro asked as I continued running.

"Not this time. You wouldn't want to miss this chance of seeing your brother and sister for the first time, would you~?"