▹179◃

-

2 Weeks Later

-

The seven of us arrived at a jewelry store in town called Enlightened Harmonies

We set this date special for us to finally buy engagement and wedding rings~. We all plan to marry our lovely ladies very soon, so now's a good a time as any~.

"Right on time~. This is our lovely showcase room, so feel free to look around and see what you like~"

"Will do~"

We thanked the nice employee, before browsing the different ring sets that were showcased.

There were many different choices, making our decisions all the more difficult. This might be a bit harder than we expected.

"So... What's the protocol, choice wise?"

I asked.

"I don't know... They're all so pretty... How are we supposed to choose...?"

Chenle stressfully questioned.

"I have an idea. We should choose the set that best speaks to us, both in appearance and how it appeals to our hearts"

Mark considered.

That's actually not a bad idea.

And because he was the one who came up with the idea, Mark found his set first. The rings had a silver outside and a golden inside, with seven rhinestones on each side and a blue diamond captured in the middle.

"I choose this set

"I choose this set. It just really speaks to me you know~? I know that Nora will love it too~"

The smile on Mark's face spoke wonders.

It may have taken a short time, but he found his set with no problem.

Shortly after, Hyuck found his set next.

Unlike Mark's, the silver was on the inside and the gold was on the outside. They had two rhinestones on both sides and three on both the front and back, with a white diamond in the middle.