▹70◃

-

6 Months Later

-

They're gone...

They're really gone...

They attacked us...

And now they're gone...

Mark...

Jeno...

Donghyuck...

Jaemin...

Chenle...

Jisung...

Taeyong...

Force 127...

They're all gone...

I never should've done this...

We never should've became vigilantes...

I failed them all...

This is all my fault...

-

6 Hours Earlier
6pm
In The Lab

-

"Why can't you just see my point of view for once?! It's been six months! We've wasted enough time! We have to make our move before they do! They're going to attack us eventually! I know they will!!"

Donghyuck yelled at me, full of annoyance and rage.

"We can't attack them yet hyung! We have to do this with the other hyungs! Going after them ourselves will only lead to our demise!"

Jaemin yelled back, defending me.

"Just because you see the future doesn't mean your visions are always accurate!"

"MY VISIONS HAVE BEEN ACCURATE FOR YEARS! DON'T SAY STUPID SHIT HYUNG!!"

"Jaemin-hyung does have a point. His visions have always been accurate, and he's helped us with many things with them"

Jisung tried to reason with Donghyuck, but it only made it worse.

"Just shut up Jisung. You're no better than Jaemin"

"Why are you getting mad at Jisung??? He just stated his opinion!"

Chenle tried to defend the younger.

"As if his opinion matters! As if any of your opinions matter!! You all know I'm right!!!"

"Maybe our opinions would matter to you if you didn't think about yourself all time, you self centered bitch"

Jeno snapped.

"Jeno! That isn't helping that matter!"

Mark exclaimed, smacking his shoulder.

"No hyung. Let him speak his mind. I wanna hear what this incompetent wannabe ninja warrior has to say for himself"

"Don't fucking test me Donghyuck. I'll take you on, right here, right now"

Jeno pushed Donghyuck up against the wall, holding him by the collar of his shirt.

"Guys, please just stop. Why don't we make a compromise?"

Jisung still tried to reason with them, while also trying to pry Jeno off of Donghyuck.

But Jeno suddenly slapped Jisung hard across his face, the sound of the slap making everyone go silent.

"Oh. So this is how it's gonna be...?"

Jisung's voiced dropped an octave.

We could all see that Jeno had just pissed him off.