▹61◃

Right after Jay said the girl's name, I was able to move again

I frantically backed away from her, but not too far since my back was met with the wall.

Apparently, the girl's name is Aurora.

She looked pretty confused and startled, despite how happy Jay seemed to be.

Jay quickly climbed up to my bed, and sat down next to her.

"Do you remember me...?"

Her smile faded when she saw how confused Aurora looked.

They sat there for a few seconds in silence just staring at each other, until Aurora's face finally lit up.

"jayjay~!"

"You do remember~!"

They instantly hugged each other, while I was over here having an anxiety attack.

"ExCuSe Me¡ wHaT iN tHe NaMe Of CaNaDa Is GoInG oN¡?¡?"

"Oh~. Hi Jaemin~"

Jay greeted.

"wHAT DO YOU MEAN HI?¡ WHO THE HELL IS SHE, AND WHAT WAS SHE TRYING TO DO TO ME¿! AND ALSO, hi~"

"This is our last friend we've been looking for~. Her name is Aurora~."

"hi~"

She greeted, and I just waved at her.

"But Rora, what were you doing to Jaemin???"

"long story~~~"

-

The First Floor

-

Turns most out of the girls are actually from Ethora, but their unwanted separation transported most of them to different places.

Geno got blasted off back to Earth, but she was already from Earth like Yuta apparently.

Serafina and Nora ended up on Sotera somehow.

Kou ended up on Kolara.

And Jay ran away from Ethora because of her abusive parents, and ended up on Zudaclite.

Aurora was the only one who stayed on Ethora. She was just transported to a different region.

Their ages are pretty funny too, at least to me.

From oldest to youngest, it's Nora, Jay, Serafina, Geno, Kou, and finally Aurora.

I honestly thought Jay was the oldest, but oh well.

After the girls had a quick celebration, we all sat down to listen to Aurora's explanation.

First off, the fact that she's the youngest can explain why she's slightly smaller and more childish than all of her friends.