▹52◃

"THIS IS THE HDJ?!"

"THIS IS THE HDJ?!"

"Yup~. All of Ethora's heroes either work or live here~, or both~!"

"Is this where Johnny-hyung and the others used to live before they came to help us in the war?"

"Precisely~. But they like living with us more. They said that all of their rooms had to be the same. They weren't able to decorate them and express themselves. Well, except for Kun, he was fine with it since he doesn't really like to express anything, especially his feelings"

"Is he just that reserved?"

"I'm not sure. We never bothered to ask him. He gets kinda defensive if we try to pick him about it"

"I see... But what's with all of the ships?"

"Many heroes are from other worlds, universes, galaxies, and dimensions. They use these ships to carry out their duties in those said worlds, and return here to report and rest"

"And what's that large blue beam over there?"

Jeno asked curiously.

"That regulates the power flow for the HDJ, and it acts as a barrier from outside threats. I've heard that if it turns to a reddish purple, the barrier reverses"

"Meaning outside threats can get in, and heroes can't"

"Exactly Jaemin"

"But that won't happen right?"

"Oh of course not~. The leader of the HDJ is the number one hero after all~"

"SERIOUSLY?!?!"

We all shrieked.

"Yes~. You'll be able to meet him in a few minutes~"

-

In the HDJ

-

"Guys~, meet Iron Bolt, the lightning fist warrior~, and Ethora's number one hero~!"

Taeyong introduced enthusiastically, jazz hands and all.