▹16◃

According to my calculations, the bricks in this wall should become slightly softer as it gets hotter

This is good for me, since my ice could be more effective to break this wall.

"Mark-oppa.... W-What are we gonna do...?"

Faith asked, sitting down due to the heat.

"I've got an idea. Hang tight for just a sec"

To make this work, I have to freeze the softest point on the wall, and then I should be able to punch right through it.

I felt around the wall that was connected to Donghyuck's, and I found the softest spot. Actually, since there's not much moisture in this air, I need help.

"Hey Faith, can you help me with something?"

I asked, and she came over.

"If you could help me freeze this exact spot, we might be able to break through and save Donghyuck and Connor"

I explained, patting my hand on the spot.

As soon as I mentioned Connor, she quickly put her hand on mine, and I could feel the chill protruding from her like it was nothing!

And..., we may have accidentally frozen the entire room...

, we may have accidentally frozen the entire room

"You're pretty powerful aren't you...?"

"Sorry! Guess I got a little carried away~"

"Remind me not to get on your bad side~"

I teased, striking the entire wall down.

I was planning to see Donghyuck and Connor, but we were met with a big ass tornado in front of us.

"I got this"

All Faith did was touch it, and the entire thing just froze completely! I really shouldn't get on her bad side...

She knocked on it, and it all shattered and fell to the ground.

We could finally see the two of them~.