◃◃178▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #1 pt. 2 ▹▹

Zhong Chenle

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

I informed the other five of what happened at the cat café, and they met us front and center at the front door.

They followed us to the front yard, since Jaemin informed us that the training room might get destroyed if Chenle used his Stand's power there.

While we walked, Jaemin explained what Stands are and how they operate, so now Chenle was less scared and confused.

He also brought a coin and three damaged fighting dummies with him for Chenle to use. Before we started, each of us called out or Stands and explained what their names were and what their abilities could do, starting with Mark.

"My Stand is called Phantom Haze. It can generate, create, emit, or otherwise produce chlorine gas, that irritates the respiratory system causing coughing, vomiting, and even lung damage in larger doses. Additionally, it can also burn anyone's skin on contact. The gas is released if Phantom Haze breaks either of the three bulbs on its knuckles, primarily by punching hard surfaces"

"My Stand is called Sticky Fingers. It can create zippers on any surface it touches with its fists, which it can remotely open or close at its leisure. So for an example, Sticky Fingers can hit a wall, unzip it to create an opening and go through it, and then close the zipper"

"My Stand is called Magician's Red. It can generate intense flames that can be freely manipulated by me. We can redirect its flames, give them any shape, control how intense their destructive power is, and even give them other supernatural properties"

"My Stand is called Moody Blues. It can reenact or "replay" past events with utmost precision, allowing me to freely investigate events. Moody Blues can transform into a lookalike of any person of my choosing and then reenact that person's past actions and speech. Moody Blues also has this digital timer on its forehead, which indicates the point in time it is reenacting"

"My Stand is called Clash. It's a fish Stand, so it has to stay inside liquids to persist, but it can instantly teleport into any body of liquid of a minimal size near the one it is occupying at the moment. It can also sink inside and emerge out of bodies of liquid as if they have depth despite being extremely shallow, as well as take anything or anyone along with it when transferring between liquids. But it can't teleport into sealed bodies of liquid, or teleport more than two or three meters away from its current position"

Jisung had water poured in his palm again, in order for us to see Clash.

"And my Stand is called Gold Experience. From what Jaemin has told me, it has multiple abilities that I still haven't uncovered yet, so I'll only explain the ones that I'm aware of. First, it can generate a seemingly endless amount of life energy and endow that life energy into anything its fists touch. Additionally, it can infuse life energy into an already living target. In this case, the influx of life energy causes their thought processes to greatly accelerate, but the target won't be able to keep up with the sudden surge of mental speed and could hardly move, and would cause them to have an out-of-body experience"