▹32◃

"Are you all sure there's nothing else we can do for you?"

I asked.

Our twins were leaving to go back home to Earth.

Doyoung had his Time Haulter on hand, ready to deactivate it as soon as they got back to Earth.

"No, we're ok~. I think the Dreamies, Jungwoo, Lucas, and I will be pretty inspired for our next comeback~. But I think our last request until we meet again is the same for all of us. Please make sure that Renjun will be ok..."

My twin stated.

"No problem~, he'll be fine. He just needs more rest like the other times"

"There were other times???"

"Yeah. He's pursued by a lot of people and creatures that want him dead, but he'll be fine as long as we're with him. Oh! And Leiyong wanted me to tell you all that he was very sorry for getting you all involved in his misunderstanding, and he wishes the best for you all~"

"Tell him we forgive him, and we'll see him and all of you again soon~"

"Sure thing~"

"Everyone ready to go back home?"

Doyoung asked, probably getting impatient to go and see Renjun.

"Yeah. We're ready~. I'll FaceTime you with everyone when we all get settled twin~"

"Looking forward to it~. Be safe~"

"You too~"

They all waved to us and we all waved back, as Doyoung left with them to make sure they made it back safely.

After a few seconds, he came back and deactivated it, and time was restored on Earth from the time they left. The portal closed, and he quickly dashed before any of us to go see Renjun.

-

While everyone else went to go wait in the lab for him to wake up, Chenle, Donghyuck, and I went to the kitchen to make him some Jasmine Tea and Jasmine Green Tea Macarons for when he wakes up.

And when Chenle and Donghyuck leave to go see him, my friends and I are going to make a huge dinner for everyone to enjoy.

Think of it as a little Thanksgiving~.

"Hyung?"

"Yea?"

Donghyuck and I both answered.

"Is Renjun-hyung gonna be ok...?"

"I actually wanna know that too hyung"

Donghyuck stated, looking to me for answers.

"I want him to be ok, but I know he won't be if we don't help him more than ever now"

"How do you mean hyung?"