◃◃169▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #5 pt. 1 ▹▹

Lee Jeno

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

Together, Jeno and I embarked on our journey to visit the Shadow Ninja Clan.

But Jeno was confused.

He remembered that his clan wasn't too far from our first home, but it wasn't there at all. There were just trees in place of their village.

But within the trees, we found a navigator that pointed us in the right direction. It was a long ways away, so I carried Jeno on my back and flew in the direction he told me to go.

After about an hour, we finally arrived at our destination.

"This is so beautiful

"This is so beautiful..."

Jeno was in awe by how much his clan has changed.

"It's so amazing..."

"Hey! Don't just stand there gawking at the place! Hurry up and come inside!"

We saw the figure of someone jumping and waving us down by the entrance.

"That sounds like Takamori-hyung~"

Jeno suddenly got excited and grabbed my hand, quickly making it over to the entrance with me.

-

"I missed you hyung~"

"I missed you too young Jeno~"

Takamori hugged Jeno, after he eagerly jumped into his arms.

He's a moderately tall and muscular man with a few tattoos. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but he did have armor on his hands, and wore some long silky pants. He also had long dark purple hair, collected in a band on each side.