▹98◃

-

9 Hours Later

-

We finally arrived at our destination, but I have an unusual feeling about this place...

Kun gently picked up Jeno, and carefully carried him out of the ship. The High Five and everyone else joined us in front of the tree.

"This is the Phantom Eevoprava Tree. The celestial being is inside, contained in a cell"

Vexxen informed, leading us inside.

As we walked further in, we saw multiple Will-O'-The-Wisps flying around, occasionally following us.

This must be where Taehyung came from. They all have the same curiosity that he does.

After a few minutes of walking deeper into the tree, we finally made it to a cell that had a pink orb inside of it.

"This is it"

"This is it"

Vexxen announced, trying to find a way to open the cell.

I looked over and saw Taeyong quivering a little.

"You alright hyung??"

"The power that's coming from the orb... It feels so familiar to me..."

He didn't dare to look away from it.

Peter got tired of waiting and rusted the bars of the cell. Fasa easily tore it down after it was rusted completely.

Vexxen took the orb out of the cell and warned us to stand back. After we were all far enough, he placed it down and stepped back after popping it.

A blue and pink mist appeared where the orb was, and a warrior looking angel suddenly appeared, aiming the bow that she had towards Vexxen.