▹29◃

We all got to bunk with our twins until tomorrow, then we go on a rampage. That stranger will pay if he hurts Taeyong, Suko or any of the others.

My twin went off to take a shower, so I just sat on his miniature couch scrolling through my phone. I looked through all of the pictures I took with everyone, and I came across a picture of Suko I took while she was alseep.

I sighed to myself and stressfully ran my hand through my light brown locks. I miss all of them so much...

I can't help but worry about them ever since that creep came around and ruined everything. I'll do whatever it takes to make sure they're safe, especially her...

"Suko..."

"Who's Suko?"

My twin suddenly came out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

He really startled me.

"Oh... Don't worry about it"

"Is Suko like your girlfriend or something?"

"W-What?! N-No..."

"But you do like her right?"

"...Is it bad if I like her..., a lot?"

"Not at all~. But I guess it's bad if you keep your feelings locked up. You have to tell her how you feel"

"But what if she doesn't like me back...?"

"Then at least you would've gotten it off your chest right? Then you won't have to worry about it bothering you anymore"

"I guess..."

"Exactly. Now do you wanna get something to eat?"

He asked.

I hadn't even noticed he was already fully clothed now.

"Sure. I guess I'm a little hungry"

"Great~! We have Beef Hot Pot that was made specially for us~"

"That sounds wonderful~"

I softly smiled, and he led me to the kitchen.

-

"You know what I realized? Five of you have hair colors from our 'We Young' era~"

He stated as we ate.

"We Young?"

I questioned.

He took out his phone, and got on this app called 'Youtube'. As he searched for the video he was looking for, and I realized the app is the same as our 'Yourtube'.

"Ahh, found it~"

I immediately saw what he meant.

Everyone had hair colors similar to the video, except for Donghyuck.

And Jaemin was missing.

"Where's Jaemin?"

I inquired.

"He wasn't in any of our promotions for almost two years because he had back problems. But his hair resembles a video he was in before his hiatus called 'Switch'"

"Can I see that one too?"

"Sure~. Then I'll show you 'Black on Black' if you're curious about all 18 of us~"