◃◃168▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #6 pt. 2 ▹▹

Lee Minhyung

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"So Stands really aren't invincible?"

"Not at all unfortunately. Any damage inflicted on you will affect the Stand, and vise versa"

"I guess that's fair. Stands would be very overpowered if that wasn't the case"

"Speaking of which. Have you decided what you're going to name your Stand?"

"Yeah~. I've been thinking about since yesterday, and I've decided to name it Phantom Haze~"

"I think it really suits it~. The smoke that surrounded it, as well as its color scheme, reminds me of a phantom~"

"I thought the same thing~. And it really seems to like the name a lot~"

"You two have such a good relationship with each other already~. That's so cute~"

We continued to talk in the elevator and empty hallway, until we made it to his room.

Mark led me inside, explaining that he wanted me to see something that was important to him. He opened a box he hadn't unpacked yet, and pulled out a frozen rose in a small vase!

 He opened a box he hadn't unpacked yet, and pulled out a frozen rose in a small vase!

That's the same rose I gave him when we were kids!

"Hyung... You kept it all this time...?"

"I did. It's helped me a lot all of these years. Every time I became sad thinking about my parents, I would bring out the rose, and soon enough, I would feel better"

"Now that I think about it... Back when my uncle had your souls and he was about to take mine, I heard your voice, along with the others. I remember you mentioned something about the rose, but I can't remember exactly what it was that you said..."