◃40▹

Backstory #4

Park Jisung

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

Jisung's POV

Unwike most people, I was born from a thought. But not jus anyone's thought. I was born from the thought of Poseidon, the god of the sea, earthqwuakes, storms, and horses.

He has two bwothers: one being Zeus, the god of the skies and thunder, and also the king of the gods on Mount Owympus; and the other being Hades, the god of the underworld.

I've heard that Poseidon is one of the most bad-tempered, moody and gweedy Owympian gods, and that he's known to be vengeful when insulted. But I've never known him to be this way in the time we've talked.

Anyway.

I was born from the ocean. I was just another body of water, that started to form an actuwal body. I rolled up on a distant shore awong with a heavy tide. I stayed while the tide swept away.

My new body had skin and evewything! Like a normal person!

But unwike a reguwar person, I was born with ocean bwue hair. And just when I thought I was going to be naked and afwaid, a puddle of water started to swither towards me. It covered parts of my body and gave me cwothes.

'My son'

'My son'

I suddenwy heard my papa call.

I wooked up at the ocean to give him my attention.

'Its a rule on Olympus that I can't take care of you directly, but I can direct you to a new family to take care of you. Though you'll be with a new family, I will still watch over you, even if you don't see me'

A blue spiky thing suddenwy appeared over my head.

'Follow the trident, and it will lead you in the right way

'Follow the trident, and it will lead you in the right way. There are many dangers that could possibly come to you, since you're only four, but I will protect you. Do you trust in me, Park Jisung?'

I guess that's my name.

I nodded and the spiky thing started moving, so I fowwowed it.

-

My journey started out nice.

Many people waved at me, and I happiwy waved back. Papa even expwained to me that he gave me three powers: one is called hydwokinekeris, one is called tel...opathy?, and one is called sicokinekeris I think?

He said that telopathy let's me talk to people in their minds, hydwokinekeris lets me contwol water and let myself become water, and sicokinekieris lets me move objects awound me.

Then, these three people just suddenwy looked at me, and started fowwowing me. I kept walking and acted like I didn't see them, but they just kept fowwowing me.

'P-Papa...they f-fowwowing me...'

'I'll take care of them'

I suddenwy saw three balls of water zoom past me, and they cwung onto them. The balls then ewupted into three swirwy things that kept them in pwace.

'You can continue now'

'Ar they otay papa?'

'They'll be fine Jisung, but you should continue to follow the trident'

'Otay'

I started walking again and just enjoyed the scenewy.

This is such a pwetty pwace~.

-

20 Minutes Later

-

I finawwy came up to the fwont door of this very nice house because the spiky thing stopped.

I looked inside and I could see three other boys wike me pwaying together. I guess they knew I was coming, because a vewy tall man opened the door.

"You must be Jisung~. Your father told me you were coming. You're going to be living with us now~!"

He cheered, kneewling down to me.

'Enjoy yourself Jisung. I've known him for a while, and I know he'll take good care of you and protect you'

Papa must've known I was scawred, but I nodded.

The man held out his hand to me, and I put my hand in his.

He led me inside and cwosed the door. And I noticed the spiky thing disappeared. I wiked it...

He bwought me over to the three boys I saw in the window.

"Ok Jisung, these are your new brothers~, Renjun, Chenle, and Donghyuck~"

"Hi~"

"Hewwo~"

"Yo~"

They all gweeted, and I waved.

"So, how old are you?"

The man asked.

I held up four fingers.

"HE YOUNGUR THAN ME!!!"

Chenwe scweamed.

"Chenle, what did I say about raising your voice in the house?"

"Oh! Sowwy~"

I smiled at his siwwiness.

"Do you wanna pway whit us Jisungie~?"

Wenjun asked, bwinging me to sit down.

They were actuawwy pwaying with these rolwing things. I asked the man what they were, and he said they were called cawrs.

Either way, we all had fun and ate waiter that night. When we went to sleep in this sqwuishy thing called a behd, I swept with Donghuck.

I wike my new famiwy~.