◃◃157▹▹

◃◃ New Memory #13 ▹▹

Wong Kunhang

▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃▹◃

"What is it about Koi fish that makes them so cute~?"

Hendery admired the Koi fish in a pond that he, Donghyuck, and I stumbled across.

"I think it's their colors~"

Donghyuck stuck his hand in the water, and one of the fish repeatedly swam up against it.

"I think it's their intelligence~"

I stuck my finger in the water, and another one kissed my finger before swimming away.

"I agree~. I often think it's their tails and how they swim~"

Hendery watched as most of them swam under the Lily Pads, and smiled when some poked them from underneath.

"So hyung, how has training been going with Jaemin?"

Donghyuck inquired, petting one of the fish.

"Even though he's mastered the Knight's Code of Chivalry, he still kept his goofiness. It's like he's changed in physical terms and in knowledge, but mentality wise, he hasn't changed one bit"

"Is that bad?"

I asked.

"In my world it would be, but here, it's no problem at all~. I'm so glad that he hasn't changed completely~. And his power is simply amazing~"

"His Hardening is as durable as a diamond right?"

"Indeed it is~. He's recently managed to harden his entire body to that durability, even beneath his skin as well as his organs~. He's even given that form a name~. He calls it 'Diamond Is Unbreakable'~"