▹79◃

So, everyone was on high alert for no reason at all.

The sound that they heard was a loud boom in the distance, but it was nothing to worry about.

Apparently, this city has huge service robots that come around every once in a while. They fix the city when it's sustained a lot of damage.

The loud boom that they heard was the service robot landing. Of course, everyone was pissed about this. Some of us had just been woken up from our naps, while others had just come back from a very tiring journey.

But nevertheless, we ventured back inside, to make sure everyone was safe. For the most part, everything on the first floor is still intact, thankfully.

The seven of us checked the Space Dorks Floor first, and all of the girls were so happy to see us.

Donghyuck ran up to Jay and hugged the life out of her.

Serafina and Nora literally tackled Jeno and Mark to the ground and attacked them with kisses.

Chenle jumped into Kou's arms and she kissed his forehead.

Geno kissed Jisung's cheek, making him extremely shy.

And Aurora seemed to be hesitant to hug Jaemin, but when he kissed her cheek, she got really excited and hugged him.

I left them all alone so they could catch up and went to go find the others.

I went to the High Five Floor, but they weren't there. Grover and Bledyyn must've sent them on a mission.

I went to our Companions' Floor next, but the only one there was Judah, and he was asleep. I'll ask him where they are later since I don't wanna disturb him.

Lastly, I went to the Dark Nerds Floor, and they were all there except for Suko. Before I asked where she was, Leiyong, Zuho, and Yoonho all bombarded me with hugs, Yoonho especially.

"I missed you brother~~~"

"As did I~"

"What took you so long??"

Yoonho and Zuho seemed quite happy to see me, while Leiyong seemed rather annoyed that I was gone for so long.

"Sorry about that... It was really difficult to get some of the others back home, and we had to help a friend find his team. But where's Suko???"

"Still head over heels for her I see~. She should be somewhere nearby~"

They all seemed rather giddy about something, as if they were hiding something from me.

Nonetheless, I left them to go find her.

-

I searched everywhere, but there was no sign of Suko. The only place left was my room.

I opened the door, but the room was completely dark with no signs of anyone.

"Levi? Hiss? Enzo? You guys in here??"

I called out to them, but they didn't answer.

I felt for my light switch until I found it and switched it on, finding the three of them standing behind a cake, along with a banner above them that read "Welcome Home!", accompanied by many streamers.

"Welcome home Renjunie~~!!!"

They all exclaimed, confetti being shot into the air by Levi.

"Aww jeez. You guys didn't have to do this...~"

I smiled, hugging them all.

"This is for you~ hiss hiss~"

Hiss pushed a huge box towards me that had a bow on top of it.

I examined the box and knocked on it a few times, trying to figure out what it could possibly be.

After trying to guess what it was, I opened the box, and there was Suko!

"Welcome home Renjunie~~~!!!"

She jumped into my arms, and hugged me tightly.

I quickly hugged her back, smiling after hearing her soft giggles.

"Suko~. I found you-"

She put a finger to my mouth to keep me quiet, making me silently hum in confusion.

She just giggled again, before crashing her lips onto mine...?!

I was confused and dazed for a few seconds, but I softly kissed her back. We kissed for a few seconds before she finally pulled away, still giggling.

"W-What the...?"

"I've been wanting to do that for so long...~"

It wasn't until then that I realized that she changed her hair back to black.

I'm kinda glad about it.

I missed the black color~.

"What do you mean you wanted to do that for so long???"

I asked, putting her down.

"Because..., I like you Renjunie..."

She looked away, and I could see a light blush on her face.

"Really?! S-Since when?!"

"I think, since the day you saved me. I guess I tried to ignore my feelings because I didn't know why I felt that way at first. But, that night when we fused, my feelings only grew for you..."

My heart began to flutter from her confession.

Was I really her type all this time? Or was I just too naïve to notice that she liked me back? Either way, I wish I would've been the one to confess to her first...

She still looked pretty embarrassed and shy, so I pulled her close and gently kissed her again.

"Can I tell you something Su?"

She looked at me with shock, but still nodded.

"I've had feelings for you since the day I rescued you. I was just too scared to tell you. I didn't know if you liked me back or not..."

"R-Really~?!"

I smiled and nodded.

"You two are so helplessly naïve..."

We both turned around to see Donghyuck peeking through the door with the others, and their ladies...

"H-How long have you guys been standing there...?"

"Not for too long. But we heard both of your confessions~"

"So you've been there the whole time basically-"

I facepalmed myself for not closing the door.

"It's about time though. How long were you two planning on waiting to confess to each other???"

Jisung complained, and scurried away giggling when I glared at him.

"What'd we miss???"

"And why does Jisung look so happy??"

Yukhei suddenly showed up with Jungwoo.

"These two love birds finally confessed to each other"

Mark snitched.

"THEY WHAT?!?!"

"FINALLY?!?!"

They both shrieked.

This is gonna be a long night...