▹48◃

"Are we really going grocery shopping...?"

"Not necessarily Donghyuck. We're shopping for new clothes and other things you all might like, with the occasional groceries for our road trip~"

Taeyong informed.

We continued to walk around the mall with anticipation and excitement. We decided to split up to go shopping in the stores of our choices.

Yoonho, Chenle, and I went together.

We went into a store that had a lot of nice clothes. We each bought an outfit of our choice and put them on.

Chenle's

Yoonho's

Yoonho's

And mine

And mine.

We bought an extra one, because we knew we'd run into someone who needed it

-

We then ventured to a place that sold ice cream.

Yoonho got Butter Pecan, Chenle got Mint Chocolate Chip, and I got Birthday Cake.

We were about to sit down to enjoy our frozen desserts, when we saw the exact person we were expecting to see sitting alone.

"Hey Yoonho. What's his favorite flavor?"

I asked him.

"Green Tea"

I went back to the ice cream shop and ordered that flavor.

I went back to Yoonho and Chenle after I got it.

"Lele, let me have the bag"

He nodded and handed it to me.

I walked up to the boy and held the ice cream in front of him. He looked up with a slightly shocked expression.

"Brother...?"

"Hi Zuho"

"What do you want?"

He asked, in a soft voice.

"Yoonho and I were wondering if you'd like to hang out with us and the others"

I explained, sitting next to him.

"Why? After what I did to you, you shouldn't want anything to do with me"

"That may be, but I'm different than most people"

I retaliated, putting the ice cream in his hand.

He licked it, and I could see his expression change for a split second.

"Green Tea..."

"Your favorite~"

I then handed him the bag and he cautiously looked inside.

His expression changed again, and his eyes widened.

"You... You got me new clothes?"

"Yup~. From me and Yoonho, to you~"

"He pitched in too?"

"Yeah~. He's your brother too after all~. You can try it on after you finish your ice cream~"

He nodded, and a slight grin could be seen on his face.

-

10 Minutes Later

-

"Do you like it~?"

"Do you like it~?"

He nodded and smiled a little, admiring his new outfit.

"I'm glad you like it~"

I took his hand.

"Come with me. There's more stuff we wanna do with you~"

He pulled his hand back, and took a few steps back.

He held his head down too.

"What's wrong Zuho?"

"...This isn't a good idea"

"Why not?"

"Your friends. They hate me. And I still have my mission to bring you back to the darkness, brother"

"That doesn't matter. They'll leave you be if they see us together. They always respect my decisions. And besides, Yoonho and I really wanna spend time with you"

"It's true brother"

Yoonho came towards us, making Zuho jump a little.

"Yoonho..."

"I miss you Zuzu..."

Yoonho frowned.

That must've been his old nickname, because Zuho looked pretty surprised when he called him that.

"..."

"...Come on"

I said, grabbing his hand again to lead him in the other direction.

"Where are we going brother?"

"We're going to have fun with you Zuho, and I'm not letting you refuse. Just promise that you won't harm any of us for now"

"...Whatever. I'm not making any promises"

He averted his gaze from me, but I just smiled and kept walking with him.

"Fine by me, brother"