▹76◃

We all rushed Mark to the infirmary to try and save him.

When we got there, we laid Mark down and began our courses of action.

At the same time, I began healing him and Donghyuck tried heating him up the best way we could.

But our efforts barely did anything.

I may have restored some of his strength, but he started panicking and the ice started to spread faster.

"What are you blaming yourself for this time?!"

Taeyong asked, with Eunji latched on to his leg.

She really loves her big brother doesn't she?

"T-This whole thing is my fault..."

"What are you-"

"He's talking about our abduction and separation"

Jisung butted in.

I forgot that he can read minds.

"Because he told us to run across Jeno-hyung's chains, and because he led us to pursue our enemies instead of fleeing after we put the robot in self destruct mode, he blames himself for everything that's happened after that"

Mark just nodded, the ice freezing him more at a slowly increasing speed.

Hyuck started to cry harder and his heat increased as he tried to heat him up, but it was barely effective

"Wait... I've read about this situation before"

Jisung suddenly stated.

"Usually something inside a person with powers similar to Mark-hyung's will cause their body to go into a type of emotional shutdown, if enough emotionally trauma is caused to that part of them..."

"Meaning what???"

I asked.

"If I'm guessing the right part of him, Mark-hyung's heart isn't normal"

Everyone including Mark was confused.

"Jaemin-hyung, can your telescopic vision allow you to see through Mark-hyung's body?"

"I-It can. I don't know if I can see past his bones..., but I'll try"

"Thank you. Look at the spot where his heart would most likely be"

"O-Ok..."

Jaemin began staring intensely at Mark's chest, trying to test this theory to his power.