▹188◃

Final

-

1 Year Later

-

Another year has passed, and all of our kids have grown so much.

Minkyu and Nitro are now fifteen. Jeongho, Xuefen, and Xinya are now fourteen. Suyun and Sungmin are now six. Xuefen is now three. And Junsung is now two.

As of now, all of them have powers, except for Junsung. Xuefen has one power. Suyun, Sungmin, and Nitro each have two powers. Jeongho and Minkyu both have three powers. And Xinrei and Xinya both have eight powers, like my parents.

Suyun and Sungmin have joined the others at Redwood Academy too, while Xuefen and Junsung are still at home.

But aside from our kids, my brothers got little side jobs not too long ago to bring in more money. Of course, we already have plenty of money from hero work and from me being the number one hero, but they thought having a little extra money would be beneficial and fun. So, we work and the girls agreed to be at-home moms~.

So, Chenle and Jisung work as models for magazines and what not. Jaemin has his own YouTube gaming channel, and does streams every Saturday. Donghyuck works not only as Yoongi's wizard apprentice, but he's also the host of his own radio show that comes on every Wednesday.

Jeno isn't really a vigilante, but he does undercover hero work at times, and hunts down suspects on his shinobi motorcycle on his days off. Mark opened up a flower shop in town, and works as a florist on his days off. Meanwhile, I have multiple jobs so I couldn't really get a side job.

I'm of course the king of the demonic and angelic realm for one thing. Then there's my job as the number one hero, where I have to battle the toughest of enemies, keep the worlds safe, and fill out paperwork from time to time. Aside from those jobs, I still invent things for different companies whenever I'm free.

But other times, I help some of the kids and my brothers train. Though, I go especially easy on Minkyu, since he still doesn't like fighting. I train with most of them at home, but I train with Xinrei, Xinya, and Nitro at a remote training ground far from the house.

The three of them have gotten a lot more powerful, and they do a great job working together as a team and by themselves. They're even able to go up against me for at least one to two hours~.

It doesn't really count as bonding, but now we'll have more time for that. I can take them with me to work at times, and I can go with them anywhere they want to go.

We'll have plenty of opportunities to hang out and bond~.

It's summer break now after all. The kids are out of school, and are free to relax and do whatever floats their boats.

And because we saved the Earth, our worlds are connected as partners now. We can trade things with each other, and everyone can travel to and from either planet whenever they please. We don't have to hide our powers either, so it's a win-win~.

Not only that, there are no bad guys to fight, and all of the worlds are at peace. Everyone can do whatever they please without any major threats bothering anyone~.

Life is great right now~.

What could go wrong right~?

As if on queue, my phone instantly started ringing. I checked the caller id, and it was Xansho. Apparently he, Seiki, and Vexxen got a job somewhere not too far from Redwood Academy.

I wonder how they're doing~.

"Hello? Renjun?"

"Hey Xansho~. It's been a long time~. How do you guys like the job~?"

"It has its ups and downs. That's partially why I'm calling"

"Oh~? What's up~?"

"The job we got is at the Redwood Police Department. I was calling to inform you that your son and daughter are in custody, again"

I guess I spoke too soon...

Something's already gone wrong...

"WHAT?!"

END?