Alphabet of your relationship

Alphabet to your relationship with Barry Allen.

A- Acknowledging you
Barry always goes out of his way to make sure you're heard from by him. Whenever you talk to him, he always looks straight in the eyes. You always smile at his emerald eyes.

B- bubble
You and Barry have personal bubbles when you're in bed or just sitting on the couch together. If Barry, starts to lay down on the couch you will keep your distance just for him. He doesn't like it though. But sometimes he needs it.
If Barry, starts to snore in his sleep, you will most definitley move anywhere but near him so in case he starts to drool also. If Barry,(which happens quite often) farts and doesn't tell you, you might even go onto another couch in the living room.

(Don't know anything for C)

D- dares (truths)
You and Barry often play 'truth or dare'. Barry makes the hardest dares for you if you even choose dare.

"Uhhhh, dare!" You exclaimed as you sat on the ground with Barry with the tv on. It was a classic Saturday night for you too. Staying in.

"Hmmm, hold your bottom of your foot up to your ear and have a full conversation with me." Barry said excitedly at you. You were not very flexible, you couldn't do it.

"No, no way." You said starring at your crazy boyfriend. "Do this or I'll do something that will be harder to get away from." Barry grinned slyly at you. "What's that?" You asked starting at him. "The.....tickle monster!!!" Barry yelled as he tickled you everywhere. Your underarms, legs, stomach, neck, and everywhere!

"Stop it!!!" You yelled as you started to hit him, you tended to do that as a sign of defense. "Owwww!" Barry yelled as you kicked him, I guess in the wrong spot. Barry immediately stopped tickled and cringed in pain.

"Oh my goodness, sweetie I'm so sorry!" You said as you hugged him avoiding where he was holding. "Aww, it's okay." Barry cringed in pain. You kissed his cheek and held your arms around his neck. "No more truth or dare for a while." Barry said in slightly smiling. "Agreed." You smiled at him.

(Don't know anything for E)

F- Farts
Barry was usually the one that farted randomly with each other. You rarely fart when you're with Barry alone. You don't want to ruin the moments you guys have! But it seems like he doesn't care too much. Sometimes if Barry is in a lightning mood, he will literally have a farting competition with you. Sometimes you deny and sometimes you accept.

"Let's watch a movie!" Barry said smiling sitting on the couch with you. "Sure. What's movie?" You asked as you cuddled next to him.

"Hmm, how about a Disney movie! I'm in the singing mood." Barry smiled. "Cool!" You smiled at him looking up. "Let's go with....High school musical." Barry laughed as he put it on.
-
Half way through the movie Barry held his breath a little. You heard a slight vibrate on the couch cushion and heard a sound too. "Ahhh." Barry said sounded relieved as you sat with his legs still spread apart on the couch. "Bartholomew Henry Allen, you did not just fart on this couch." You said sitting up looking at him disgusted. "Oh I just did." Barry grinned slyly. "You're so gross!" You said smacking his arm. I don't think it would be that disgusting if you did it." Barry said raising an eye brow at you as he looked at you.

"Well I don't do it in the middle of a song on the best movie on earth!" You giggled. "Go, prove me wrong." Barry crossed his arms laughing. "Fine." You said as you sat comfortably on the couch next to him.

"Ahhh." You said as you let out a small fart on the couch. "You didn't even fart Y/N. At least try." Barry said laughing at you. "I'm sorry but It's not easy to be gross." You said sassy.

*Fart* "there." You said as Barry laughed more. "We'll work on it." Barry said smiling as you cuddled back into his side. "We are the weirdest couple." You said smiling up at Barry. "Can't fight you on that one." Barry smiled down at you.

J- jokes (inside)
You and Barry are really cheesy with jokes, you make cute ones, he makes smart ones. He's not a very funny person on purpose. He lets it come naturally for you to laugh.