Newbie pt 2

Barry was getting ready for his date with Y/N. He was nervous and excited.

You were extremely nervous, because that's the kind of person you are. You are usually shy but you kind of came out of your shell with Barry.

You put on a nice red dress and light makeup. You curled your hair slightly and put it back. You put on high heels you were able to walk in.

Barry put on a regular black dressy suit. He yelled his hair like usual and put on his regular converse sneakers.

Barry and you are meeting at the movies and then going out to dinner. For the first time in a long time Barry has to drive to meet you at the theater.

You two saw each other in the lobby and Barry was in awe of how beautiful you looked. You thought he looked very handsome. "You look beautiful Y/N." Barry smiled and laughed a little. "You look really handsome bare." You smiled as he held out his arm to link with yours.

They went to see a romcom together. Luckily it was a holiday weekend so no one was in central city. The theater was empty except a few other people. They were happy there wasn't many people so they could be alone.

Barry and You sit next to each other in one of the first rows because your bad eye sight. You crossed your legs over each other like how you usually sit. And your hand on the arm of the seat. And Barry day with his legs spread, like he usually does. Barry was debating on putting his hand over hers or putting it on her knee or not every bothering at all.

He kept looking down at your hand half way through the movie. Barry had gotten 2 popcorns and 2 pretzels that he shared with you. Man he had a big appetite.

Barry felt invincible so he slowly put his hand on top of yours and smiled as you looked up. Then you took his hand off your hand and wrapped it around you shoulder. You leaned into him and rested your head on his shoulder. "It's okay." You said reassuring him.

Then when the movie was over Barry took your hand and led you out of the theater. It was really cold outside as you stood there. "Here take this." Barry said as he took off his jacket and put it on you. "Thanks." You smiled up at him. "Do you want to go back to your apartment or mine, or?" Barry rambled. "We should probably go back to yours. Mines pretty messy." You laughed. "Sounds good." Barry said as he led you to his car.

"Wow nice apartment." You looked at him as you walked into his apartment. He turned on the lights. You took off your heels to be more comfortable. "What do you want to do?" Barry asked as you two sat on the couch. "Can I try this?" You asked as you leaned in and kissed his lips. He obviously kissed back and smiled in the kiss. "Do you wanna bake cookies?" Barry asked with his eyes still closed. "Sure." You smiled and got up.

You two were mixing the ingredients as Barry threw a little flour in your way. It got on your face. You laughed in competitiveness knowing you would return the favor. You cracked an egg on his hair which made it flat. He laughed and threw more flour and sugar. "We should stop now." You laughed before they made a bigger mess.

"Right." Barry smiled at you. "You still look pretty even though you have flour all over the place." Barry said as he wiped it off you face. "Thanks." You smiled shyly. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" Barry asked as he took your hands. "Yes. I would love to Barry." You smiled up at him.

"Do you want to watch tv and cuddle?" Barry asked with a grin. "Anytime." You hugged his side and leaned into his side. "Just forget the cookies." Barry laughed. "Yeah. This is better than any cookies." You snuggled into Barry's side on the couch. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and kissed your temple.