#3 tornado twins

A/n: Dawn being a daddy's girl....

Barry and Iris were in the front seat of their car driving Dawn and Don Allen to their first day of kindergarten. Don was excited to learn, but Dawn was nervous and didn't want to go.

She sat in her car seat with her legs hanging out with a straight face. "Dawn, you're going to have a great time. I promise." Iris smiled at her holding her leg. Barry sighed when he saw his daughter upset.

They had a special father daughter connection. "Okay. Let's get out." Barry said as he stopped th car in front of their school.

"I'm going in with mommy!" Don called out as they ran up to the door. Dawn stood there silently as she glanced up at Barry. She held onto his leg and didn't move an inch.

"Dawn," Barry said as he picked her up in his arms as he placed her on his hip. "You're gonna be okay." Barry promised her. She put her head into his chest and cried. "I don't want to leave you Daddy." She said as she gripped onto him tighter. "I don't want to leave you either Princess." Barry smiling sympathetically at her.

"You're gonna be the brave girl I know you are, and go learn. I believe in you." Barry smiled at her. "I don't want to go. I don't know anyone." She cried into his shoulder. "Sweetie, you're gonna make friends in an instant. You're the most perfect, cute, pretty, smart, and greatest girl I know." Barry held onto her. "I don't want to go without you." She sobbed. "I'm gonna be right there to make sure you're okay and when you want me to leave." Barry promised. "Promise?" She asked looking at him. "Of course Princess." Barry pinky sweared with her.

"Let's go in, see what you think, and me and mommy will be right here if you need us." Barry smiled holding onto her tightly. She nodded and wiped away her tears as Barry started walking up into the door of her class.

"Here." Barry set her down and held her hand as they walked in. "I am scared." She said as she gripped tighter on his hand. Barry picked her up again and held her close to him and smiled. "You're gonna be great. I am waiting right outside if you need me and so is mommy." Barry kissed the top of her head as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Okay." She smiled as she climbed down.

"I love you Dawn." Barry kissed her forehead as he squatted down to her level. "I love you too daddy." She smiled as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Go have fun." Barry's said as she turned around not moving. Barry lightly spanked her little butt and laughed, she giggled and ran over to Don playing.

"She'll be great." Iris assured Barry. "I know." He smiled.