What he loved

List of reasons why Barry loved seeing Iris pregnant.

1. Her pregnant glow:
Every woman that is pregnant has a special shine to them. Barry always complements Iris on her beautiful glow.

2. Her baby bump:
Barry marveled at the fact that there was a baby growing inside of his wife. Knowing that she was carrying what he made, made it even sexier. Seeing the bump getting bigger made Iris very insecure, but he made it seem like she was the only girl in the world.

3. Her cravings:
Barry, unlike the other men, liked to take care of Iris cravings. Probably because he has super speed and could get them in seconds. Iris never complained much but this was when it all started for that.

4. Her hormones:
Don't get Barry wrong, he hates seeing Iris upset and anger and hungry at the same time, but when he helped her take care of the problem and comfort her, he can't help but feel relieved and happy.

5. Shopping with her:
Whenever iris went to the store, she wanted to buy something for their new baby girl. Barry didn't protest because he was worried she'd make a scene in the store. So he caved.

6. No periods:
Sure Barry still had to deal with her cravings and her hormones, but it's better than hearing Iris talk about the amount of blood in her pad at the time. She over shared a lot about those things because she knows Barry only wants to help her, he would never make fun of her womanhood. She would tell him all her pains whenever they were...but he always helped solve them because he's a scientist and very smart one. He helped and didn't make fun because they've known each other so long they can't hide anything anymore.

7. The size of her breasts:
Barry was a man. And any man that is Married obviously Checks our his wife. But during pregnancy is different. Barry checked out Iris' boobs most the time noticing how big they were getting with her belly. He know it was barbaric and rude of him to do to his lovely wife, but he couldn't help but get hard seeing them.

Barry loves everything about iris but some had to be bookmarked.