He's back. Not completely....

Barry had just gotten out of the speed force. Him and iris were married with their 3 year old daughter Nora. She didn't know what happened to her father. Iris didn't tell her because she knew she wouldn't understand and miss him more.

"Where's dada?" Nora asked playing with her rattle on the loft floor. "He's somewhere we can't see him honey." Iris sighed. "When will be be back?" She asked with her emerald eyes like Barry. "I don't know Nora." Iris groaned and got up.

"Mama!" She Yelled crying and throwing a tantrum. "Yes sweetheart?" Iris asked running over. "I want daddy!" She yelled crying. "I want daddy too baby. But I don't know when he will be back. He told us we have to stay strong till he comes back remember?" Iris said picking her up. "Right." She said. "Let's go to sleep ok?" Iris questioned as they went upstairs.

Well, she took Nora upstairs, she went downstairs on the couch. Whenever Iris tucked Nora in her bed she would keep her eyes lingering on the picture she has of Nora and Barry. Nora is on Barry shoulders and Barry is smiling and laughing with her. She took the picture to document the moment a while back.

-next day-

"You should prepare yourselves." Said Cecile as Iris, Nora, Joe, Caitlin, Joe, and Cisco walked into the D.A's office in CCPD. "What's wrong mommy?" Nora asked tugging on iris jacket. "We are going to see daddy baby." Iris smiled. "Yay!" She Yelled as they walked in.

Barry's gibberish....

"Daddy?" Nora said walking up to him. "Nora shouldn't be here." Barry said in a trance. "I should be here." Nora said looking up at Barry. "Can you hear the stars?! Rhyming, chiming, every hour every minute. You said that the city was safe! That there was not residual danger! But that's not true! Ahhh!" He yelled as he fell to the floor right beside Nora. Iris quickly pulled Nora to her and held onto her.

"What's wrong with daddy mommy!" Nora cried to Iris as Joe looked sadly at them. "I don't know honey." Iris sighed. "We need to take him back to star labs, right now." Caitlin said as they made Barry pass out.

- Barry wakes up- Barry and iris and Nora alone in the med bay-

"Barry. Please listen to me. I don't know what happened in the speed force, or why you went or what it did to you. But what I do know is that you are my husband, and Nora's father. She needs you and I do too. Please say that this isn't all that's left of you, and the amazing man I married." Iris cried. "Daddy, I need you." Nora pulled on his pants.

-after he saves iris-

"Do you want to get some sleep bar?" Iris asked as the three walk into the loft. "Nah I feel like I've been sleeping for months." Barry smiled at them. "I missed you daddy." Nora said as climbed into his arms. "I missed you too munchkin." Barry kissed her cheek. "But we are all back." Iris smiled. "That's right." Barry smiled.

"Nora sweetie let's take you up to bed and tuck you in together." Iris glimpsed at Barry. "Kk!" She leaped our of Barry's arms and sped up the stairs. "It's good to have you back." Iris kissed him. "Good for me too." Barry smiled.