B.A. #1

"I promise to love and protect you. No matter what." Barry says holding your two's new born baby girl. Her name is scarlet.

"You know you're the best father." You say sitting right next to Barry looking at the baby in his arms. "You don't need to tell me." Barry smiled looking down at her. "I am so happy." You said tired on your couch with Barry. "Go to sleep. I'll put my little princess to sleep." Barry looked at you for a minute looking back at the baby.

"No, I want to stay up with my two favorite people in the world." You smiled at your husband. "I am in love with her eyes, look how beautiful she is. She's just like her mother." Barry smiled at you. "You are obsessed with her aren't you?" You asked putting an arm around Barry. "Well thanks to you I got the little princess I've always wanted." Barry smiled down at scarlet. "I love you two so much. But mommy has to go to sleep." You say as you kiss Barry's lips slowly and then bend down and kiss your baby's forehead.

Barry's POV:

"Goodnight." I smiled at Y/N. I love her and scarlet so much. Scarlet is a month old so she is living at home. "Listen, princess. I will never, I mean never, do anything to hurt you or make you upset. I will always be there for you, get you whatever you need, and always be by your side no matter what happens. You are one of the two best things that has ever happened to me. You're the princess and I'm the superhero, mommy is the queen of the castle here. I will protect you, make you feel safe, care for you, be with you, and have you with me through my entire life. I love you with my entire heart Scarlet Allen." I said as a tear fell from my eye looking at my baby. I was overwhelmed with joy looking at my beautiful darling daughter.

"You remind me of my speed, Scarlet... always with me and keeps me going." I kissed my daughters head and held her close to me sitting on the couch.