Snuck out

Nora quickly shut her window and crawled back into her bed sheets. 18 year old Nora has made some bad decisions. She snuck out to meet a boy. She just met him a few weeks back and they decided to meet up and get to know each other. She was out at 12 am till 3 am.

Barry had a great sense of hearing and heard her sneak in and out that night. He decided to wait till she got back into the house to approach her and reprimand her.

"Hey honey." Barry said as he knocked slightly on her door. She pretended to be asleep while he could see her chest moving up and down fast from nervousness.

"Hi dad." Nora said acting like she just woke up opening her eyes. "It's pretty late. What you doin here?" Nora asked.

"Well I heard you sneak out." Barry said simply. Nora sighed and turned away.

"Nora sweetheart, I'm not mad. I just want to know who and why." Barry said calmly as he came into her room and sat on her bed.

"I went to meet a guy. His names Trent. He's really a nice guy and you should meet him. We wanted to get to know each other, and all day long I have to be in star labs with you guys, but when it's night, you guys don't know anything. It was my one chance to get away from you guys. And I'm sorry dad." Nora sighed and looked down.

"It's okay Nora. I wish you would've told me and your mom about Trent. I want to meet him. And I'm sorry you feel trapped at star labs with us." Barry said resting a hand on her knee.

"Really? You're not mad at me?" Nora asked.

"I'm mad but, it could've gone worse. You could've gotten kidnapped. And I wouldn't have known to protect you." Barry sighed.

"Well I'm a speedster dad. I would've gotten my way out of that." Nora smiled.

"I know you would've. You take after your mom like that." Barry smiled. "And don't tell her about this alright?" Barry said.

"Right." Nora smiled.

She's so happy she has an easy going dad